Sunday, January 25, 2009

Powerlessness


This was another last weeks lesson that we went over and shared the answers to the questions that was after the study. I find worry a big part of my life maybe not always so evident but when it comes to family and loved ones and knowing that there are not in right relationship with the Lord tormented me the most. Since I know that tomorrow is not always promised to anyone and accidents happen every day. My fear is them gettin taken out before being restored to the Lord or coming to know Jesus as Lord. I went up for prayer and the worry got dealt with and just have to say God is doing such amazing things. I got freed from worry and torment that night.. God is so good and so faithful as we open up and become transparent and put our stuff out there in the open He comes in and takes it and gives us freedom of those things. I am grateful to be in such a great group of women and I do not feel judged or looked down on in any way. I know in my heart I have the love and support of my leader Pam and the other women that are going through recovery with me. It is great to not feel alone trying to deal with your issues and stuff on your own.. I always feared opening up to women over the hurts that I had went through in my past. I just did not trust women period! But that fear is gone! I notice that as I open up BOOM! God shows up! All He is waiting for is us to be honest with ourselves and others. Jesus is definately in Celebrate Recovery!

No comments:

Post a Comment